Professional Level Editing for Newborn, Family and Pet Portraits Simplified
When: January 28, 2018 9am-5pm
Where: Judy Reinford Photography
Banana Factory Studio 243 Bethlehem, pA
What sets us apart as professional photographers are how our images look when finished.
As business owners, we can't spend 100 hours, or even 30 hours editing a portrait session, but the images need to look amazing. Every mom has a cell phone with a decent camera these days so it's even more important that we "wow" them with our end result. Showing our value is more important than ever.
What you will learn:
- Culling and quick editing in Lightroom including white balance and lens correction to prepare images for Photoshop
- In Photoshop we will cover advanced techniques to help the editing process move smoother
- Using NIK by DXO to make select image edits quickly and easily
- Creating a paint layer in Photoshop to quickly edit and enhance skin (If mom looks good you will sell more images!)
What you will need for editing:
- Laptop loaded with Photoshop 2017 (or higher) recommended (make sure your brush palette has the spatter 59 pixels brush)
- LR CC or higher
- NIK by DXO (if you don’t have it, its free)
- A mouse or Wacom tablet and pen or art pen
- Extension cord
Space is limited to so that everyone gets a great experience. $375
(Adding the one day Newborn Photography 101 seminar to your purchase, you save $100)
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or 610-437-2738 the studio line.