Martha’s Vineyard Sunrise and Sunset Seminar!
When: May 22-25, 2017
- 4 seminar attendees only!
- Includes seminar and accommodations at the house.
- 2 instructors! Judy Reinford and Kathy Norwood.
- May 22 to 25, 3 nights 4 days
House is on a private beach in Aquinnah on the amazing island of Martha's Vineyard.
- Sunrise and Sunset shooting, editing during the day, locations include Aquinnah, Menemsha, and surrounding areas.
- Free time to venture out on your own as well.
- Seminar will be women only sharing this fabulous house.
- Software covered: Lightroom, Photoshop, NIK, Painter, Topaz
NOTE: THIS SEMINAR IS NOW SOLD OUT. PLEASE CONTACT JUDY DIRECTLY FOR FUTURE SEMINARS.
Seminar total $1075 (Option to pay in two installments).
Deposit $575 and balance of $500 due by December 10th. Choice of room in the house once full payment is received, pay in full to pick your choice of bed by contacting me.
First Come First Serve Room Choices! Contact Judy to book your preferred room. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 610-437-2738 the studio line.
- 1 room King size bed.
- 2 rooms Queen size bed.
- 1 room twin.
Meet Your Instructors
Judy Reinford is an international award winning photographer with 28 years experience. Her remarkable fine art seascapes of Martha's Vineyard coastline have been featured by the Island Images Gallery in Oak Bluffs, MA. She is also a featured Gallery Artist with Still Point Art Gallery in Maine and exhibits from time to time with Cape Cod Art Association in MA.
Judy Reinford has a BFA in Communication Design and Fine Art Photography at Kutztown University in Kutztown, PA. She is a CPP, Certified Professional Photographer through PPA, Professional Photographers of America
Judy Reinford has been a PPA International Bronze Photographer Of The Year 2015 and PPA International Gold Medalist Photographer this past summer, 2016.
Kathy Norwood is an award winning photographer who lives in College Station, Texas…Home of the Fightin’ Texas Aggies. She has been a member of PPA and TPPA since 2007 and in 2009 she became a Certified Professional Photographer. Kathy has spent the last 11 years working in the portrait and wedding industry and has enjoyed working with clients that appreciate professional photography. While she loves working with people, travel and landscape photography have always been her first love and she is extremely excited to be hosting this workshop with the very talented Judy Reinford.
In 2017, Kathy will be awarded her Photographic Craftsmen Degree in San Antonio, Texas as a further testament to her desire to share what she has learned as part of her photographic journey.
What you need:
- Camera, with bracketing capabilities
- Wide angle lens such as a 16 to 35, additional lenses like 70-200,
- Flash light
- Wide angle lens such as 16-35mm or something that goes down to at least 24mm
- Polarizer filter, ND filter
- Remote trigger, wireless is best but tethered is okay
- A good tripod
- Camera bag that you can carry far
- Hiking sandals that can get wet, walk on the sand and street in.
- Wear clothes that can get wet. Bring a lightweight wind breaker for after sunset.
Please contact me at email@example.com. or 610-437-2738 the studio line.
Note: No refunds. If paying in 2 installments, final payment is due by December 10, 2016.
To get to Martha’s Vineyard. The ferry for the car travels from Woods Hole, MA. Click here.