High End Editing for Portraits Made Easy
When: June 11, 2017 9am-5pm
Where: Judy Reinford Photography allentown, pA
What sets us apart as professional photographers are how our images look when finished.
As business owners, we can't spend 100 hours, or even 30 hours editing a portrait session, but the images need to look amazing. Every mom has a cell phone with a decent camera these days so it's even more important that we "wow" them with our end result. Showing our value is more important than ever.
What you will learn:
- Culling and quick editing in Lightroom including white balance and lens correction to prepare images for Photoshop.
- In Photoshop we will cover advanced techniques to help the editing process move smoother.
- Using Google NIK to make select image edits quickly and easily.
- Creating a paint layer in Photoshop to quickly edit and enhance skin. If mom looks good you will sell more images!
What you will need for editing:
- Laptop loaded with Photoshop 2017 recommended (make sure your brush palette has the spatter 59 pixels brush)
- LR CC or higher
- Google NIK (if you don’t have it, its free)
- A mouse or Wacom tablet and pen or art pen.
- Extension cord
Space is limited to 6 so that everyone gets a great experience. $325
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. or 610-437-2738 the studio line.