2 Days - Photography • Editing • Sales
Who is this for?
Newborn photographers wanting to learn more about incorporating siblings and pets in a newborn session in a safe and fun way.
What is it about?
Day 1 - March 23, 2019
MORNING: Newborn photography seminar with a 3-year-old, a 1-year-old sibling plus 1 medium size family dog and of course the newborn and mom and dad. How to flow through a session with a dynamic family and successfully get the shots, safety techniques with dogs and posing with multiple ages.
AFTERNOON: Selling the newborn experience from the first phone call to building the sale throughout the process. Ending with IPS, In Person Sales, role play sales appointment and troubleshooting objections.
Dinner on your own
Day 2 - March 24, 2019
Editing the newborn skin, mom and compositing pets, digital painting in photoshop to add heirloom pieces to the sale.
MORNING: culling, editing, and retouching
AFTERNOON: Painting in Photoshop. Final Q&A.
How to participate?
Milage restriction minimum 70 miles of Allentown PA
Newborn seminar Day 1 Only $ 725
Editing Seminar Day 2 Only $525
Buy both days of seminar and save $175 - Your price $1075
What to do before arriving.
1. Friend me on Facebook so I can add you to my seminar group.
2. Please bring an extension cord, laptop or desktop computer, a mouse or tablet you cannot do this seminar with the touchpad on the laptop. No exceptions.
3. Software that MUST be on your computer before you arrive.
• Photoshop 2018
• DXO Nik
4. Make sure you have the Spatter 59 Pixels Brush under the Brush Pallet. It is part of the Legacy Brushes.
5. Notepad or you can record.
6. Call me before Thursday, March 20 with any questions. 610-437-2738
Please be proactive in preparing for this seminar, we cannot wait for software installations at the seminar. I am happy to help over the phone ahead of time.
Please bring money for lunch and dinner. You can also bring any snacks that you need.
Please bring your camera, 50mm, 85mm or a comparable zoom lenses. We use Pocketwizard® - Plus III - Wireless Transceiver, they are compatible with most cameras.