May 21st - 25th, 2018
Learning through hands-on photography and editing
- Limited Attendees
- Includes seminar and beachfront house accommodations
- Editing and painting in Photoshop,
- Techniques on the beach to get the great motion in the water
- Amazing accommodations on Aquinnah beachfront on the island facing a private beach that we will shoot on.
- Sunrise and Sunset shooting, editing during the day, locations include Aquinnah, Menemsha, and surrounding areas
- Free time to venture out on your own
- Seminar will be women only sharing this fabulous house
- Software covered: Lightroom, Photoshop, NIK, Painter, Topaz
Please scroll down to form if interested
Meet Your Instructor
Judy Reinford is an international award winning photographer with 30+ years experience. Her remarkable fine art seascapes of Martha's Vineyard coastline have been featured by the Island Images Gallery in Oak Bluffs, MA. She is also a featured Gallery Artist with Still Point Art Gallery in Maine and exhibits from time to time with Cape Cod Art Association in MA.
Judy Reinford has a BFA in Communication Design and Fine Art Photography at Kutztown University in Kutztown, PA. She is a CPP, Certified Professional Photographer through PPA, Professional Photographers of America.
Judy Reinford has been a PPA International Bronze Photographer Of The Year 2015, PPA International Gold Medalist Photographer 2016, PPA International Platinum Medalist Photographer in 2017.
What you need:
- Camera, with bracketing capabilities
- Wide angle lens such as a 16 to 35, additional lenses like 70-200,
- Flash light
- Wide angle lens such as 16-35mm or something that goes down to at least 24mm
- Polarizer filter, ND filter
- Remote trigger, wireless is best but tethered is okay
- A good tripod
- Camera bag that you can carry far
- Hiking sandals that can get wet, walk on the sand and street in.
- Wear clothes that can get wet. Bring a lightweight wind breaker for after sunset.